i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

express ourselves

i read and make observations everyday on henry thoreau's site, there are hundreds of musings and thoughts there yet i and sometimes only one other leave an observation!, the site boasts over 100 followers yet no one has anything to say?, thoreau was a great man with inspiring ideas!, does it not inspire people to use their minds to share their own thoughts and experiences? is everyone scared to share that it might not be good enough or no one will care? i am truly at a loss! i cant help myself but to write something in me that he has inspired me to write! perhaps their is something wrong with me? to give a thought a feeling a view for all to read if they do? if anyone knows the answer please share why! thank you. michael jameson oldantiqueguy@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment