i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Thursday, April 22, 2010

why do i write a blog???????

i think in the beginning i wanted to share my thoughts with others!.....but no one visited the site ? had i done it wrong ? then it hit me i needed to to do it for me! i did not want the site to go to my friends just strangers! im expressing things i dont talk to friends about!? but i have come to a time where i half to put myself and my ideas,feelings,views and more of me out there somehow!! and its comfortable for me to write, i wonder if others share in this need? i have plenty of good friends but i feel i want to be written as a lasting part of me! you see i just needed to say that! but why??

No comments:

Post a Comment