i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Friday, August 13, 2010

alone

who are we when we are alone?, i used to think that i was the same person i was when with people!, and i was just part of whatever i was doing at the time!, i have found this to be a wrong assumption on my part!, i am completely honest with myself alone! i mean i think the thoughts that out of politeness i would not say openly!, i am forever having great conversations with myself! people are most sad when they are alone in general!, yet i truly enjoy being alone! and enjoy my own company!?, some people live in fear of being alone and ruin their lives because of it!?, it might be that i like who i am and the life ive led?, or perhaps its the talents i have, so i do things that im proud of when alone!, but i think a lot when alone about me and life for me past present and future?, as far as im concerned i think to much ,but that cant be helped!, i worry as much as anyone i imagine!,,i am convinced that we are different people when alone? that cant be proved!, i would be interested in others opinions on this!? and their thoughts as i would like to form some sort of agreeable answer! thankyou michael jameson oldantiqueguy@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment