i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Sunday, August 29, 2010

internet discussions

i am frightened at the words of a close friend,! even upset, my world revolves around my friends! my wife is most important yet this is not of her! i help my friends to the extent that i would take bullets for them! no matter the time i last enjoyed their company,, i am rarely in any more need from them then their company! as i have always relied upon myself! anything more then that it is my wife to whom i turn! but on this one occasion i needed to just bounce some ideas off one i know and respected, as his friend i can see the pain in his eyes and know the fake smiles hiding it!,, i was scared i had damaged or lost our friendship as he misunderstood a written conversation!,when reading a book we imagine whats going on in our minds ! when we communicate on the internet one does not add after each line"i said in a harmless way" or " i remarked with a snicker" ,so you have to know what kind of person it is? or is this a friend? or is he being smug etc..., words like lol meaning lots of laughs but those are a bit annoying!,, on the phone or better yet in person to see looks on faces ,inflections,moods,,,i cleared things up with friends over misunderstandings! but pick up the phone and call! if your not sure! and do not have to serious discussions in writing!.

No comments:

Post a Comment