i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Sunday, August 15, 2010

the life of one and all

i have done the things in life meant to do!, i lack the rearing of offspring for the desire and circumstances and life got in the way! and age came upon me as the responsibility was there!, i was reared and schooled, traveled setting out on my own to discover the world and what it had to offer! from war, barbarism, to sights of such grand reverence and people with tales and philosophies! cultures that still had know idea of the planes that flew above there heads!,to people that had truly learned from the past and were content and just smiled at the likes of me, for they knew man and they knew themselves!,they had no need to quarrel,at best a very humble debate,, i thought i would return one day but the chance of it being changed scares me to much!, i have experienced love hate and all in between!, to quick did i use my body that as a vessel it causes me pain in waking hours!,now i am with wife home and business and countless friends!, this the final act of comfort as the days of high adventure are behind me, the skills and talents so honed for survival and ability have no meaning or use for my age and lifestyle!,left is learning more,social behavior,and memories!,and events to release endorphins from the brain!, we all end up in these circumstances where we philosophize who and how we should be and excel to be this person! and hope is there that those you meet might retain part of the goodness that is you!,and we can smile knowing that we lived and had lives that no one but you can understand what life meant to you!.

No comments:

Post a Comment