i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

a friendship renewed

i am taken aback at the reunion of an old friend!, i was but a lad to the world and had not left it to become a man! my friend was older and we spent a good deal of time pursuing teenage acts of girls, wine and song,!my friend was older buy a few years and taught me a great deal!, there was even time for admiration to a degree!,but as fortune had it, it was time for me to leave and take a path that was calling me!,parting just by fortune! years passed and once more our lives crossed and we were friends again!, we had lived a good part of lifes journey and we were both eager to tell of our lives adventures of sorrow and glory, reunited to once again play as the young men we were, yet we are adults with full lives! i am filled with the excitement of bygone days with the knowledge of the many lives i have led ! we cannot talk fast enough to one another! imparting who we are and and where we are! still with wants and needs but not as many, its like we almost never parted! the smiles and laughter are still there , and we know what friendship is!.

No comments:

Post a Comment