i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Thursday, September 23, 2010

my near future

the time has come for me to start experimenting with the drugs im on to improve the quality of life i have!, they are all doctor prescribed yet i have to get off and change the amounts to a lower dosage, im to sleepy and im sore now if i get off some or lower the amount will i be any more sore? i have to pharmaceuticaly induce sleep or i wont sleep! i can induce a trance like sleep to the point where i can watch my dreams in my head!, its very cool but im also petting the cat and listening to the radio at the same time! but thats just a nap "sort of" , im going to lessen the amounts of drugs slowly and observe the results!? its strange because the qualityy of life is not going up between me and my spouse "in my eyes", and it has to change! if im not happy she is unhappy because of it! vicious circle eh!,, so im going to try and take myself off of three of the most addictive drugs known to man by myself!?!? i truthfully would rather be in some of the war zones i have been in during my younger days,that i no longer speak of!,, its about my future do i want one and what kind of one do i want? i think i liked it better when i used to drink and enjoyed life and who i was and what i did!,, funny you cant make all of the people happy all of the time including yourself! well lets see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment