i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Saturday, September 4, 2010

sheer and utter nonsense

people speak it everyday, young, old it doesn't matter, it could be the job im in or the world we live in !, the bold face liars that i talk to every day is incredible! they have said such nonsense! i cant help myself but to prove them wrong on the spot! but its what they say when proven wrong that interests me!! i love to hear their responses! else they run from my store so ashamed at being caught!, usually its "well that is what i was told" which is boring unless the person that told them died 100 years before they were born ! im an antiquities dealer, and people bring me things to sell, and i know everything has a story! but i am a professional and I CAN READ! even something like silver, silver walks into my store everyday! and most people say its solid silver! however 99% is plated!! one lady 60+ danced up and down that her big bowl was solid silver! i told her how come it says e.p.n.s. on the bottom!, which stands for electro plated nickle silver!, no she thought for a moment and said "my grandfathers name was eric philip nigel smith" ! smiling i asked her what the A-1 after it meant !after a moment she said "well he was an a one type of guy thats why he got the bowl"! smiling i said okay but the company that made this only makes silver plate !! she said all you dealers are trying to rip me off! they all tell me the exact same thing! i shook my head and said have a nice day!.

No comments:

Post a Comment