i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Friday, September 3, 2010

not myself part one

my friend told me that all my works are about myself!,he asked me to use my intellect to talk on other subjects! he is right i know me best!, i find that everything has been said before, its just whether you have heard it or not! and i may speak of things, yet i was in the story to find out about it or experienced it or was there! it is true that in some form its been said before, there are no new thoughts, base ideas anyways! things have been altered to the situation but the idea is the same!, even the great philosophers and thinkers tell tales that happened to them or thoughts that came to them!,, i can tell you of the rain, politics, people, the world, or of love! but they are of how i have seen them ! how many have spoken of love, all the adjectives,languages,feelings,people are saying the same thing just differently, for i am a man like all that are have been and will be!, having the same emotions just described differently to fit the individual!, the choice of words to tell in what way hormones affected him !, yes it makes us feel not very special but it is the way!, i can speak on a variety of topics from physics to forests and tell you of things you might never have thought of in those terms before, but someone has!!! the only new things you can talk about are your own experiences and the way you experienced it, because it might be slightly different as there is only one of you!.

No comments:

Post a Comment