i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Friday, September 3, 2010

not myself part two

all i really have to give to the world is my uniqueness for there is no one who has gone through exactly what i have in the exact way , time ,, and felt the same things at the same time!! and this above all, in your own little nook in the world is what you have to contribute!, my personal identity and how i act and react! just the fact that i share of myself with others, so they know who i am and what we can do for each other to make the life journey easier and happier!..we all know we need from each other,not just food and clothing but being with others to talk make friends help and be helped, share, befriend,love, need and be needed, we are a pack animal and there is no greater joy then to love and be loved!, each of us has a great need to express themselves in joy and in sorrow else we bottle everything up inside, then we are lonely, that in it self is worse then hunger, we will become sick and die!,,now i can write more on this subject as others have using different words! it is my take on things through research and experience but all i can share with another is my own life ......except

No comments:

Post a Comment