i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Thursday, May 6, 2010

my wife

thank you for coming dear! are you here out of interest, curiosity,? its okay! i love you! im sure you wont agree with some of these postings!? but they are my thoughts and feelings ,attitudes and ideals! read them at your leisure ! i do hope they dont cause you any pain! this is the site i chose to give you first if you like or are interested i will give you others! as long as they dont cause arguments! because you are my world and i will not have you unhappy! your loving husband michael

No comments:

Post a Comment