i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Saturday, May 1, 2010

truth

ones own truth is hard to come to terms with!, one may never lie to or about anything! but have a shell or facade their whole life! its truth to oneself,who are you really? some do not like who they are or know who they are! they cannot think inwardly only outward,its horrible to be scared of who you are or might be!,,,i was full of greed selfish angry and scared i trusted no one! i realized i did not know who i was! and that scared me! i read philosophy books,thoreau,and lived in nature,and i listened to older people,from not knowing who i was and assuming i was no one, i had grown!,yes i had been hurt,but i made peace with my past! and i wanted to be someone "me", no facade!no anger! no lies!, nothing was harder yet more satisfying! i started to like who i was and others started to like me! my views of the world changed!, i talked to myself! most things are just right or wrong!,we know the difference! and i treated people like i wanted to be treated!, my rewards were great, i was in touch with myself and i looked at the world different!, i am a kind man

No comments:

Post a Comment