i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Saturday, July 31, 2010

damn buffalo damn beaver

that it what was said ! they hunted these animals almost to extinction, and there were countless numbers of them!, shot with guns hides ripped off them ate their tongues and left them there to rot!! then blamed the animals that there were not more of them to kill!!! it took the food source of the native people away, who only took what they needed and used all of it! but to blame the animal because you killed them all what kind of a mentality must you have!?? and even today hunters who hunt for sport are so proud of themselves for using semi automatic rifles to kill defenseless animals! where and how can you feel proud of yourself?? anyone with a finger can pull a trigger?? these are uneducated people trying to kill off deer whats left of a few species and blame them!!?, i mean those people must be so uneducated that they cant read this observation im making!!, "" i have gun me kill deer people think im big man put head on wall"" how many of these people die crossing the road! i forgot to look both ways? ya their eyes were caught in the headlights!!!! if i get one email telling me how much fun it is to murder animals! dont read my works ever again and dont even bother to email me!!!! you wont like my response!!!, and thats all i have to say about that!.

No comments:

Post a Comment