i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Friday, July 9, 2010

the answer

i found it !!!!! why people ignore me with a pleasant good morning or why they wont comment on thoreau's site!!! i wrote the answer in my other site!!! its FEAR!!!!! people are terrified !, to look like their stupid or their friends might see it and tease them! or shun them!, the media has scared them so much, crime and tragedy on the front pages, movies! they dont think so but they live in fear!, family and a few close friends their house with locks scared of the world! what a horrible way to live!!! and you cant change it!. read my story on thoreau and beyond on webs site builder the populace are terrified to live!!!! and people died so we could speak freely!! shame on you ! you have ideas , stories , feelings! ITS YOUR WORLD TO SHARE TOO

No comments:

Post a Comment