i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Saturday, July 10, 2010

who are they?

thanks scott for letting me share my answer to you with others!. i will never say another man is out and out wrong! i may disagree but i will go no further,especially when it comes to thoreau!, i have not walked that mile in his shoes!,nor have i lived his life the way he lived his!,,i have not grown up the same or in the same time frame,schooling,parents,brain activity,experiences,memory,culture,personality differences,the list is endless!,, and one man should never profess to know the mind of another!,, i have wonderful debates with friends and strangers for that matter and i enjoy nothing more then hearing another mans perspective on things,which can alter my own or add to it, and change it!!!,to learn from another who is willing to share with you, is one of the greatest gifts one can give to another!. michael jameson oldantiqueguy@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment