i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Thursday, July 1, 2010

not again and no more of them

freedom of the press! thats what your doing when writing here! its writing that is open to all to read without repression ! yet i have been told to change it and it has been used against me!!! to hurt my feelings,to make me look stupid,and that it might hurt another?,,, it so true i tell you that the ones closest to you can hurt you the most!,your caring level is higher towards them!. i will not share any more of my blog sites with with certain individuals!, for i am still a man and have every emotion,feeling,weakness,strength,as every other man !! and thomas i now understand why you would not write!?! you told me you did not want family and friends seeing and playing with your feelings and using them in jest! i will not stop writing yet methinks i will be select when allowing the ones dearest to me where i write!! How sad indeed!!! when my feelings and expressions are to be edited " what good is it when i cant even sing to you" , when your work becomes that of another! even subconsciously ! i hear it come out and my own head shakes !,, i am told to weigh the responses? so many glorious thank yous, new friends, students, people of conscious, philosophers,teachers, my heart and my thanks is with them!.

No comments:

Post a Comment