i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Friday, July 23, 2010

the party

every year for the last several years i have held a party at my house! i hold it at a strange time from 2 till six! thats it! the guests do not have to bring anything its all provided! but the guests are well varied! from the well to do, cab drivers,etc, every type of person you can think of! its a garden party and sometimes it rains and others are warm and sunny! some of the people are young and some old, no one there has anything in common with anyone else except me!?,,its amazing how well everyone gets along! no one is left out! and i try and circulate as much as i can! i get to see these people pretty much any time i like! i do it to see them all happy at once together its quite a thrill to see the people you know together and happy for a couple of hours! the cost of a couple of cases of beer and a few bottles of wine!, when i was a teen at one time we had a party every weekend and sometimes during the week! i have a couple of parties a year now and go to a few! what changed! i used to work at a bar and thursdays i would stay and drink with the boys!,once a week not now? why its the same guys at the bar! they are there pretty much every night i know why they are there!!?? thats it i was hoping i would think of an answer writing this! and i found it!!! my wife!! i love my wife!, once i married her i got all the companionship i wanted! the humor! the best friend! the love and care! all i need!, i still go out to the bar once a month or more but im happy with my wife she makes me happy enough and more!,i like the answer i found!

No comments:

Post a Comment