i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Monday, July 12, 2010

for myself !

i have to write this to try and get it out of my system, it still hurts! i had a friend and we were like brothers! almost every day for 2 years or more we hung out!,we would play and laugh like schoolboys! he collected toys thats how i met him! and thats the kind of shop i have! he even had a key to my house and business! we helped each other with everything!,always thrilled to see each other! it was perfect! then one day i got a very large shipment of toys in! there were loads of them! and he asked if he could buy a few of them! sure i said! the next day my high end toy guy came over and bought several things! me trying to keep my pals aside!but one got confused! my pal was there and said nothing just see you later!,next day he showed up at my door with the keys of mine and everything i had at his place the friendship was over!?, i did not understand and i was hurt and am still hurt! i even still consider him my friend!,a mutual acquaintance said to me mike did it not ever dawn on you that you were his only friend? and it hadn't!,,i make a point now with new friends that you cant be the kind of person that will throw away a friendship over something like one misunderstanding or to talk and see if we can fix the problem first!!,,, i dont know if this helped me? i would be his friend again in a second!, maybe one day we will talk over a beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment