i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Monday, July 5, 2010

once again people, help me

the never ending behavior of people astonishes me!! and again a woman walking down the main street, i say good morning with a smile and this woman walks by with nothing!, i say "how civilized" loud enough for her to here! then i greet a man good morning and he replies morning! the woman is looking at me pointing to herself, i nod, oh! the stare i got!?????? i need someone to write me and tell me why when someone mostly woman are greeted with good day in passing im ignored??? im a good looking guy still! its women from 30-50, older people are happy to be greeted! younger may do it out of respect?,men always seem to do it! so what is it ???? and if i say how civilized after! they react then?! so fear cant be it!? so will a kind reader help me if they can? please im baffled? michael jameson oldantiqueguy@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment