i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Thursday, June 10, 2010

fragile brains

i have recently discovered JUST how fragile our brains are!,to build a computer to do all the functions the brain does it would fill new york island!,i discussed politics every day with a man and one day he had a stroke! now he just smiles and can say 12 words!,i had about 30 seizures one day and i had to become a person all over enough memory burned out that the things that made me me were lost! what i new from years ago were still there but my identity was mangled and lost! i was fortunate i still had the tools to rebuild me and i will always mention a caring wife!,but that organ we carry around on top of this body is more fragile then you think!! and the stories abound from autism to m.s.!, i think we should all keep the most sacred of all things to us "who we are" and be well aware of how quickly we can loose it! and how much that can hurt and change who you are into what you are!, i also think i wrote this article for me!.

No comments:

Post a Comment