i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Thursday, June 3, 2010

my friend

one of the best friends ive ever had! we have never done a lot of things together except talk! and a drink or two, i must admit this man has been very generous to me and my wife! but people who know me understand that would have no bearing on our relationship, i have felt his pain and have wept for him when his wife who made up a lot of who he was pass away!, he has taught me as a father, he is 69 im 44 !, not that it really enters into it, but i have spoken to him for the kind of knowledge i would like a fatherly answer from, my real father is far away and its not the same due to many things ! we are very intelligent and well versed in many areas!,and passionate on some subjects, we can be ridiculous or sublime i cherish all the time we spend together! he adds flavor to the day and we are a sight to see together!money has never changed hands between us! and we would share our last cent!,i actually find it hard to describe our friendship! it is real and our talk is mostly unreal,many people have written of friendship,and each is different,i think when one wants to write about it the bond is a worthy one and goes to many levels!,we talk like two friends drinking in a pub yet we are sober! i think he has become part of me now! and will say no more!for i could go on for miles!.

No comments:

Post a Comment