i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Monday, June 7, 2010

my passions

i think my passions may get in the way sometimes of even my better judgment! and its just in the odds that im going to upset some of my readers from time to time just as i have arguments over points of view with my best friends!, i must admit i am a very passionate person!, and yes i have been guilty of writing before i think!, we all have opinions about everything and each persons are different from another! sometimes we share similar views and sometimes we change our views!, if all our views were the same there would be no need to write because everyone would be thinking the same thing!what a world!?, its our diversity that makes us special! when i write on another site about Henry Thoreau i translate what he said into an easier way for me to understand! we're both saying the same thing just in words 150 years apart!,its still there to reflect and feel it how it makes sense to you!, the reason i even read in the first place is too see others points of view! and sometimes to strengthen my own! and sometimes lust to know im not alone in this world and others share with me!. michael jameson oldantiqueguy@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment