i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

someone special

i have just found a woman writer that enthralled me !!! a vary special woman with the willingness to share of herself with those that care to listen to her words!! she is a very thoughtful woman of great observation and reflection!!,, i know her yet we have never met!,,,,no!, i know some of who she is from her expression of the world around her!!, on occasion but rarely i come across another writer with a spirit of this magnitude that i will make the effort to contact and and hope for a response! dont get me wrong many have asked for my help and for discussion but sometimes one can touch my person on my journey with great ????? i dont have the word and im not just going to put in anything!, even shapes of the past have importance to her soul!! and i thank her for being her!.

No comments:

Post a Comment