i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Monday, June 28, 2010

where we seldom go , for scott

when i was a young lad not sure of the age 11-12-13 i read a book for young adults it was about a boy who read thoreau and want to live in the woods for a few months!,well it hit me!!! life at home was not so good so i saved and bought a copy of walden and camping gear!. i took a bus to the wilds of british colubia, in land, shoveled a hole in the side of a hill, in a bit of an ell shape and put an orange pup tent against it! i remember passing by a tree and getting dirt on me, brushing it off and calling myself an idiot for doing it,i was not going to wash those jeans for a while! i tell you i knew hunger! and spent most of my time trying to feed myself!. hunger and loneliness were on my mind constantly !, thoreau read by a fat lamp that smelled rotten!, or my cook fire, was my friend and i read it a lot understanding it more and more! i knew he was on the edge of town and several years later i found out the book i read was fiction! i felt like i was an idiot for being the one that actually did live in the wild ! until i realized all tribes of indians etc,have done the same yet they had company!, i did meet some travelers! and i offered but hated parting with my food! and i hated jumping in the river to clean my self but i couldn't stand my smell!.rabbit and fish were on the menu day after day and berries! and if the plant was not bitter i ate it, i did look up some things before i went there, i was malnourished the whole time but it was the need for people that made me leave!,well scott you asked and i hope i answered your question!and i beg of you not to do it!! its fear,hunger,bears are a pain in the ass and if you hurt yourself? no hospital!!we are not meant to be alone as a people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment