i have a geat need to exspress myself

i have lived,traveled,studied,searched,made friends with nature and made peace with my past! have made life as i want it to be, and i feel the need to express myself of all of my philosophies,findings,ideas etc will answer all emails that are friendly or curious and none that are hateful , and so i am here

Thursday, June 10, 2010

i had a need

we all have needs! but im here and its me writing!,looking for sympathy no! trying to make sense of it all no! ive done that and i have found the answers! it is good to know, but the search was better!, now my dreams are gone and my needs are simple!, its not that ive lost my dreams! ive fulfilled them!, now what!? is that it i just exist now with the my quests and questions answered and done? im still fascinated and annoyed with people and whats being done to and by them!, i still learn and i still need to express myself but the big things are done and gone!, so im left with myself, conversing with others , my wife, and my store! im not sure if thats enough anymore! and i will get back to my readers i just need some time and incentive. thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment